Parks and Recreation
Welcome to the Parks and Recreation offical page.
Parks and Recreation Department offers:
Rotary Park - 224 Wilson St.
- 3-Little League Baseball Fields
- 4-Multi- purpose practice fields
- Large Outdoor Batting Cage
- 1-Skatepark- Please abide by all posted rules
- 1-Larry Stevens Memorial Playground
- Bathrooms Facilities
- 1-Picnic Shelter - No Charge
- 1-Outdoor Regulation Basketball Court
- 1-BMX (Bike Only) Course
Check out our Corbin Little League Website here: Corbin Little League
McBurney Center- 409 Barbourville St.
- 1-Regulation size indoor Basketball Court
- 1-Walking Track
- 2-Universal weight room
- 1-Cardio room; 6 Treadmills; 4 Exercise Bikes; other Exercise Equipment
- 1-Free Weights Room
- Body Recall classes Offered: Teresa Stump - BRMC
- *Corbin City Pool (Outdoor) Open: May - September Phone 606-261-7957
Old Youth Center - 410 Barbourville Street
- Zumba Classes- Certified Instructor Kaye Jones
- Dancersize Classes- Norma Reeves
- For infomation on these classes contact us at 606-528-6657
- *Please call us for membership rates at 606-528-6657
Civic Center - 128 Civic Center Drive - 606-261-7609
- Tri County Youth Soccer Association Game Fields
- Tri County Sports Authority Football Facility
- 1-Regulation Field - 60yard Flag Football Field
- For Rental Information call: 606-528-6657
TCSA girls and boys Basketball League use the McBurney Center for Games.
Check out the Tri County Sports Authority Website here: Tri County Sport
Miller Park - 940 Barton Mill Road
- 2-Softball Fields
- 1-Concession Facility - restrooms
- 4-Tennis Cours
- 1-Large Picnic Shelter - For Reservations call 606-528-6657
- 1-9 Hole, Par 27 Disc Golf Course (Free)
Tri County Youth Soccer: CorbinSoccer.com
For More Information: Bluegrass Disc Golf
Old Corbin Youth Center - 410 Barbourville Street
- Zumba and Dancersize Classes offered here.
- Call us at 606-528-6657
- Branch Office of Corbin First Priority - Tim Bargo, Director 606-521-6007
Corbin Creek Walk
Located next to Lynn Camp Creek is a lighted, 1 mile walking trail, 3 resting areas with benches and water fountains. Engineer Street Bridge and Gazebo connect to the Creek Walk.
Please contact us at 606-528-6657 for information on Membership Rates at the McBurney Center.
Director: Wesley Lanham
Maintenance Supervisor: Eric Jones
*Checkout our Facebook Page and Like us at Corbin Parks and Recreation Department. We add important information and updates on this page daily!